Connect Miro and Shortcut to align your team and collaborate effectively
The Shortcut and Miro integration helps organizations connect ideation and planning in Miro with the work being done in Shortcut. Embed a Miro board anywhere you can leave a comment or type in Shorcut - Stories, Epics, Milestone descriptions, comments, and Docs. When users drop Miro links in Shorctut, users in the organization will be able to see previews and collaborate on Miro boards directly from Shortcut.
What the Miro <> Shortcut Integration does...
Connect Miro into Shortcut with real-time previews of boards and enable your team to collaborate on a Miro board directly in Shortcut. Here's what users will be able to do:
- Drop links and get real-time previews of Miro boards in Shortcut on:
- Story descriptions
- Story comments
- Epic descriptions
- Epic comments
- Milestone descriptions
- Iteration descriptions
- Activity Feed
- Update Miro boards from any preview link in Shortcut for seamless collaboration
There are two types of embeds:
- Public boards - Anyone can view the link in Shortcut
- Private boards - Shared with team
See it in action:
In this demo, we see a link to a Miro board being dropped into the description of a Shortcut Epic. Once a link is dropped in, users see a live preview of the Miro board. You'll notice that the preview allows you to see real-time updates happening in Miro. You can also see that the user in Shortcut is able to update the board directly from Shortcut.
- Teams stay aligned with ideas and decisions made in Miro while working in Shortcut.
- Seamless collaboration in Shortcut is unlocked with real-time editing of Miro boards
- Continuous collaboration and sharing are built-in to the shareable boards that maintain their sharing capabilities in Shortcut
- Support for private and public sharing so the right people get the right access at the right time: Security is important to us, so we recognize the permissions set in Miro for board sharing, prompting login where applicable without blocking embeds
- Prompts for sign-in/up supported directly from Miro for a smooth experience to keep collaboration unblocked in Shortcut
- No set-up is required! Real-time previews will show up
- Want to hide it? Use markdown
Create and foster alignment across teams
Use Miro's product development templates collection, featuring templates for customer journey mapping, design sprints, prioritization, and more. Once you're ready to plan and scope work, boards can be dropped into Shortcut to provide context and alignment across all teams.
Easily track work progress and collaborate in real-time
Shortcut's integration with Miro allows you to discuss, monitor, and update the current status of planned items during live stand-ups and sizing activities on a collaborative online whiteboard.
Provide added context to documentation