- Transforms Story, Epic, Objective, Iteration, and Doc URLs into preview badges when pasted into a Notion Page
- Includes entity name, status, ID, last activity, Team assignment, and Owner in Preview Badges
- Automatically updates linked entities if changes are performed in Shortcut
- Provides users with the option to connect the Notion Workspace to individual Shortcut Workspaces
Setting up the Notion <> Shortcut Integration:
Connecting Shortcut and Notion can be done via Notion's end or through the integration panel in Shortcut.
To connect additional Workspaces, please navigate to Settings & members > My Connections in Notion and select the ellipsis (...) next to the established connection.
- You can simply paste a URL to a Shortcut entity within a Notion Page which will prompt you to authorize the connection.
- You can navigate to Integrations > Notion to connect the Shortcut Workspace to the Notion Workspace
Once the connection is prompted, you can choose which Shortcut Workspace to connect to the Notion Workspace:
Live Preview Badges in Notion:
When pasting a URL from Shortcut into Notion, you'll have the option of either creating a full preview, a minimal mention, or pasting the plain URL.
Removing the Shortcut <> Notion connection:
The Shortcut <> Notion connection can be removed directly from Notion or through the integration panel in Shortcut.
- Navigate to Settings & Members > My Connections where you can remove specific Workspace connections
- Navigate to Integrations > Notion to remove the Workspace connection