If you would like to create a filtered view that you know you will want to use again, you can save it as a new Space in a couple of ways:
1. Select the + symbol next to Spaces to create a new Space
2. Type the name of the new Space and select the check mark to confirm.
3. Adjust the preferred filters.
4. Select "Save Changes" next to the Space name
1. Select a Shortcut defined Space, such as "Everything"
2. Adjust the preferred filters.
3. Select the "Save as New Space" option next to the Space name.
4. Type the Space name and select the Checkmark symbol or "Enter" on your keyboard.