We never want price to stop you or your teams from working harder, better, faster, stronger... or with more Joy. That’s why Shortcut now offers a Free Plan, forever! The Free plan is a great way to test out Shortcut, but when you’re ready to bring in more users, we have a plan for you.
We offer discounts for paying annually - you can choose to switch from monthly billing to annual billing in the Plan tab in your Billing settings. The charge for your annual plan will be processed immediately to your card on file.
Everything a small team needs to ship quickly and joyfully.
- Manage all ongoing work in Stories
- Plan Sprints using Iterations
- Get tailored reports for quick insights
- Filter and view Kanban views
Enable multiple software teams to organize and build in a collaborative way. Observers under this plan are unlimited and not billed!
Everything in Free, plus:
- See progress on a Roadmap
- Customize multiple Workflows
- Organize work by cross-functional teams
- Run multiple Iterations for Sprint planning
- Leverage advanced integrations to connect Shortcut with other tools
Everything modern software organizations need to plan, build, and measure work.Everything in Team, plus:
- Organize complex projects w/ Milestones
- Easily track plans w/ an expanded Roadmap
- Get detailed insights with advanced reports
- Use Teams to organize work and process as you scale
- Access multiple Workspaces for sandboxing and testing support
- Get priority support and help with migration
Enables mature product-led orgs to scale.Everything in Business, plus:
- Scale your org w/ unlimited everything
- Get help w/ onboarding, training, and other questions from a dedicated CSM
- Additional priority support beyond that
- Predictable pricing with volume discounts
- SSO, SAML, Okta, OneLogin, Azure, and more admin options
If you’re interested in the Shortcut Enterprise plan, fill out our informational form and someone from our Customer Success team will reach out to you.
Shortcut also offers eligible organizations a free subscription to our Nonprofit Plan.