Merging Your User Accounts
Shortcut makes it easy to create and login to different Workspaces from the same user account. However, if you find that you need to associate a different email with a Shortcut Workspace or consolidate Workspaces from separate Shortcut accounts into a single Shortcut account, this can be accomplished in two different ways.
- Login in to your second Workspace (Workspace 2)
- Invite Email Address 1 to Workspace 2 by going to Settings > Invite New Users
- Check Email Account 1 and accept the invitation
Still in Workspace 2, go to Settings > Email Addresses and add a different email address there (Email Address 3).
- Check email account 3 and confirm the email address.
- Set Email Address 3 as Primary, and then delete Email Address 2 from the email list
- Log back in to Workspace 1, go to Settings > Email Addresses and add Email Address 2 there
Deleting Your User Account
If you are the sole Owner of the Organization within your account, that Organization and Workspace(s) will also be deleted, as well as your user data. If you do not want your Organization deleted, transfer your ownership first.
To delete your entire user account:
- Navigate to your Account Settings within the web app or mobile web.
- Select Delete Account within the Your Account section
- Follow the instructions to delete your account, and confirm.
- Please note:
- If the Organization that you are a part of is deleted and you would also like your user account deleted, please reach out to Shortcut Support for further assistance.
- If you'd like to keep you user account, here's some information to delete your Organization, or just delete a specific Workspace.
Deleted user accounts and their data cannot be recovered once they are deleted.