In GitHub, you can add autolinks to external resources like Shortcut to help streamline your workflow.
Autolinks are available in repositories with GitHub Pro, GitHub Team, GitHub Enterprise Cloud, and GitHub Enterprise Server. For more information, see "GitHub's products."
Autolinking allows you to quickly and easily reference Shortcut stories in Pull Requests or Commits by using a designated prefix.
Anyone with admin permissions to a repository can configure autolink references.
1. On GitHub, navigate to the main page of the repository.
2. Under your repository name, click Settings.
3. In the "Integrations" section of the left sidebar, click Autolink references.
4. Click Add autolink reference.
5. Since Shortcut uses alphanumeric identifiers, ensure that format is selected.
6. Under "Reference prefix", type
7. Under "Target URL", enter:
Be sure to replace
your-workspace-slug with your Shortcut Workspace URL slug.
8. Click Add autolink reference to save.