The power of Teams is unlocked using the Team navigation and Team filters located on all pages throughout Shortcut.
Team Focus Navigation
The Team Focus Navigation now allows users to view work that is relevant to a particular Team (e.g. Stories, Epics, Iterations, and Backlog). Users can still view All Work in the Workspace and filter as expected or choose to view Work related to a specific Team and filter against the entities that are specifically related to that Team.
- Select the ellipsis next to Teams to open the Teams dropdown. You can multi-select the Team views that are relevant to you as these are user-specific.
- Select the ellipsis next to Teams to open the Teams dropdown. You can de-select the Team views you do not wish to have available.
- Select the ellipsis next to Teams to open the Teams dropdown and select the "Go to Teams Directory" option. You can also reach the Teams Directory by navigating to your Settings in the bottom left and selecting Teams under Workspace Features. Quickly access the Teams directory via this direct link and find more details about Managing Teams here.
Filtering Work By Team
- With your Teams listed on the left sidebar, you can quickly navigate to a Team relevant page from anywhere within the UI by selecting that option under the Team:
- Stories page: This is where you'll see all the Stories that are associated with a Team. You can adjust the Workflow view if the Team is associated with multiple Workflows.
- Epics page: This is where you'll see all the Epic that are associated with a Team. You may also notice Epics from other Teams as well since there can be multiple Teams associated with a single Epic.
- Iterations page: This is where you'll see all the Iterations that are associated with a Team. You may also notice Iterations from other Teams as well since there can be multiple Teams associated with a single Iteration.
- Backlog page: This is where you'll see all the Stories in the Backlog that are associated with a Team.
- On the Milestone and Roadmap pages, you can filter for a Team or multiple Teams. These pages provide users the ability to zoom out and view the big picture across multiple Teams.
- On the Reports page, you can filter for a Team or multiple Teams. This filtering ability will allow you to measure Team output and efficiency for a single Team or across multiple Teams.
Filtering in All Work
- When viewing the Stories page from the All Work section, you can filter Stories by Teams by clicking the Teams filter dropdown and adding the Teams filters.
The Team-specific Stories page will not have a Teams filter option.
- When viewing the Epics page from the All Work section, you can group Epics on the Epics list page by Teams, by clicking the Group By drop-down in the upper right and selecting Teams.
The Team-specific Epics list page will not have a Team Group By option.